0 Comments

Monday, August 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #8 | TOP TEN BOOKS I NEED TO BUY!

TOP TEN TUESDAY is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday♥

So today I'll be listing all the books that are currently on my to buy list. This week's topic is perfect because I was just compiling this list to actually buy a week ago when I got back into the swing of things with reading and blogging.

I honestly can't believe I want so many books and am recovering from a slump..



1. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
2. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas #4
3. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller


4. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
5. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
6. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay


7. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
8. The Sacred Life of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
9. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer


10. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater #2


What are the books that are on your to buy list?! Comment down below, I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. I want to buy Harry Potter and the Cursed Child too! I've heard nothing but good things about it so far and I know that I just need it in my life.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS! I have heard amazing things as well. I hope we get it very soon and enjoy it♥ Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I got my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book today.
    I brought it from Amazon and I got it in just 2 days!
    Here's the link:
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reviews :) I recommend the bible! It will change your life <3

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...